The Université de Montréal is a French-language institution. This English website contains only the most frequently consulted pages from our French website.
Specialized Graduate Diploma (D.E.S.S.) in Organizational Communication
Learn to analyze and understand the main communication challenges facing organizations, with a Specialized Graduate Diploma in Organizational Communication.
This program can also facilitate the transition to the Master's in Communication with credits transferred from the Specialized Graduate Diploma.
Questions about this program?
Carole Groleau, professeure titulaire : 514-343-6111 #50555
- All about this program (in French)
- Financial assistance (in French)
- Internships (in French)
- International (in French)
The + of studying Communication at the Université de Montréal!
- The option of an internship worth 3 credits, offering real professional experience in the field of communication.
- Lectures and roundtable discussions organized by the student association and led by renowned experts in the field of communication.
- Internationally renowned expertise: Our Department of Communication is an acknowledged leader in organizational communication, political communication, and communication, media and technologies.
- According to the firm QS, the Université de Montréal ranks among the top 100 universities in the world in communication and media studies.